- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
An overview of the powerful Layers (AOVs) capabilities in 3Delight for 3ds Max:
- Select layers to render
- Follow renders in i-Display
- Advanced feature: each layer can be rendered with its own object(s)
An overview of how to render OpenVDB files using 3Delight for 3ds Max:
- Exporting a volume from Houdini
- Loading into 3ds Max.
- Rendering the volume using the OpenVDB node
- Using Active Shade for real time feedback
An overview of the Multi-Light feature:
- Selecting lights to render in the Layers interface
- Select and mix lights in i-Display either using sliders or directly in the image view using the "Mixer" tool
- Advanced feature: Multi-Light can be used for any layer (AOV), not only RGBA
An overview of the ActiveShade integration in 3Delight for 3ds Max:
- Changing lights
- Changing environments
- Changing materials
- Changing camera
An overview of our dual layer material:
- Using the coating layer
- Using subsurface scattering
- Quickly exploring different looks using ActiveShade.
An overview of outlining capabilities in 3Delight for 3ds Max:
- Drawing outlines on top of a layer
- Using different layers to outline different features
- Changing outlines parameters such as color and width