|title||In this section|
This section explains how to use 3Delight for Maya features that are still in development.
What to expect
In a nutshell: some bugs. Also, and some possible issues when updating your 3Delight installation later down the road. In other words, you might need to re-create pre-release nodes for a given scene after updating your 3Delight installation.
The Pre-Release tab of the 3Delight Preferences window.
|title||Show how to access this setting...|
- Bring up the 3Delight Preferences window either by:
- choosing the 3Delight → Preferences... menu item, or
- clicking on the Prefs button of the 3Delight Shelf.
- Select the Pre-Release tab.
- Enable the Show pre-release features setting.
In this section: